You may apply for NordCard Creditlimit if you:
- are in the 18-75-year-old age group;
- have the net income starting from 345 EUR per month;
- have a declared address in the Republic of Latvia;
- have an account in one of the banks of Latvia;
You can apply for NordCard Creditlimit online by filling in an application form from your computer or smartphone. Applying in the NordCard office, as well as via telephone call or e-mail is not possible.
To apply for NordCard Creditlimit:
- fill in an application form;
- confirm registration by transferring 0.01 EUR to our bank account;
- if the application process is successful, await our credit granting decision.
To confirm your application for NordCard Creditlimit by making 0.01 EUR (registration) payment:
- fill in an application form and push the 'Next step' button;
- choose your bank from the list or open your internet banking in a new tab;
- access your internet banking and make a new payment by transferring 0.01 EUR to NordCard account; use in the 2nd step presented details of payment;
- push the 'Continue' button; if your confirmation of application is successful, the following message will be displayed on your screen – 'Thank You! We have received your application'.
Your application for NordCard Creditlimit will be reviewed within one working day (9:00-18:00). Our answer regarding our credit granting decision will be sent to your e-mail address.
If necessary, we will contact you by phone.
Your application for NordCard Creditlimit may be rejected because of the following reasons:
- information presented in your application is erroneous;
- your existing debts are too high;
- you do not have permanent income.